My Father's Arrows
We are so glad you are interested in learning more about volunteering at My Father’s Arrows. Our number one priority is to protect the children that we serve and the families that take care of them. We also deeply value our volunteers, and our goal is to help you serve safely and effectively.
To uphold our standards and meet our goals, we ask that all volunteers begin with a Level One Training Course which includes a contact information form, a local criminal background check, an overview of our hand book/policies, and a liability waiver.
This process will take approximately 15-30 minutes. You may take the Level One training Course in our office. Call (850)675-4403 to schedule an appointment.
Once you have completed your Level One Training Course you will be contacted by one of our project managers. Thank you so much for your time and cooperation!
Types of Volunteer Opportunities
- Children’s Home: Cooking, Cleaning, Laundry, Art and Music Lessons, School Assistant, Lawn Care, Farm Helper, Babysitting & Fun activities.
- Fundraising: Help with event planning and execution
- Community Outreach: Become an Ambassador
- Transportation: Donation Pick up, Errands
- Support a local foster family or aged out foster child
We have an ongoing need for servant hearted individuals to come and serve with us. If you are interested in serving a mission trip with us at “Mama’s House”, please complete a volunteer application and return it to us at [email protected]
4025 Hwy 178
Jay, Florida 32565
Phone (850) 675-4403
Email [email protected]
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 3:00pm