We are so glad you are interested in learning more about volunteering at My Father’s Arrows. Our number one priority is to protect the children that we serve and the families that take care of them. We also deeply value our volunteers, and our goal is to help you serve safely and effectively.
To uphold our standards and meet our goals, we ask that all volunteers begin with a Level One Training Course which includes a contact information form, a local criminal background check, an overview of our hand book/policies, and a liability waiver.
This process will take approximately 15-30 minutes. Online training must be completed at one time as your progress can not be saved mid-process.
You may also take the Level One training Course in our office. Call (850)675-4403 to schedule an appointment.
Once you have completed your Level One Training Course you will be contacted by one of our project managers. Thank you so much for your time and cooperation!
Types of Volunteer Opportunities
- Children’s Home: Cooking, Cleaning, Laundry, Lessons, School Assistant, Lawn Care, Farm Helper, Donation Processing, Babysitting & Friday Night Fun Nights
- Thrift Store: Donation processing at the warehouse in Jay, Customer service and store cleaning/straightening in our thrift store in Milton
- Fundraising: Help with event planning and execution
- Community Outreach
- Transportation: Donation Pick up, Errands
- Support a local foster family or aged out foster child